St. Lawrence Market has been around longer than Canada and the city of Toronto itself, making it a must-see for locals and tourists. Come try some tasty market classics!
What’s Featured: Visit some of the most unique pizzerias in Toronto and learn the secrets of what makes a perfect pie.
The Food & Drink: Enjoy 4 pizzas and one beer at 5 eateries.
Meeting Point: On the northeast corner of Queen and Spadina in front of the CIBC Bank
Time: Sunday at 1 p.m. and Monday at 6 p.m.
Duration: 4 hours
Taste the #1 pizza in Toronto
New York has them, Chicago has them, even Boston has one. Now Toronto has one, too. Welcome to Toronto’s original Pizza Tour! Our Founder, Chef Scott started working in pizzerias when he was 15, so he knows a thing or two about pizzas. He has even owed a few pizzerias himself. There’s no one better suited to put together a walking pizza tour featuring some of the best ‘za the city has to offer. Your pizza-crazed guide can’t wait to show you the sights and sounds of the city as we eat our way through 3 different neighbourhoods, all while giving you the skinny on crusts, sauce, cheese, and toppings.
Taste the difference between wood fired and gas fired, thin crust to traditional crust, and everything in between. Savour a slice of double-decker pie that was voted best pizza in Toronto and sink your teeth into some off the wall creations from modern trendy pizzerias. Be sure to save room for the classic pepperoni slice from one of the oldest pizza places in little Italy. Trust us when we say this is not a tasting tour – we guarantee that you will be full when this tour ends!
This tour a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon or a Monday date night. It also makes a great gift for the pizza lover on your list.
Any way you slice it, you’re gonna love it.
- What's Included
- All preselected food and drink
- Restaurant taxes and gratuities
- Small group walking tour with local food and drink expert guide
- Vegetarian options are available upon request
- Gluten-free and vegan options may be available for a small surcharge. Please inquire at time of booking
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at time of booking
- What's Not Included
- Tour guide gratuities, at your discretion
- Souvenirs and personal items
- Any extra food and/or drinks you may wish to purchase
- Transportation to and from tour starting/ending point
- Important Information
- Tours run in all weather conditions; please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable footwear
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government-issued photo ID
- Please note tickets are final sale and are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable. If you absolutely cannot make it, please feel free to give them to a friend or relative. They will love you for it
- If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date you may do so by calling our office at 416-699-7784 at least 7 days in advance of your regularly scheduled tour date. A $15.00 fee per guest will apply. We are sorry but we cannot exchange tickets for tours scheduled within 7 days
- The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time. If you are lost or running late, please call 416-699-7784