St. Lawrence Market has been around longer than Canada and the city of Toronto itself, making it a must-see for locals and tourists. Come try some tasty market classics!
What’s Featured: Brunch in the 2nd hippest neighbourhood in the world (Vogue Magazine) along with a visit to Toronto’s famous Graffiti Alley.
The Food & Drink: Enjoy 8 dishes at 6 different eateries
Meeting Point: In front of Portland Variety, 587 King St. West, on the North Side West of Bathurst St.
Time: Sunday at 11:30 a.m.
Duration: 4 hours
Brunch in the “world’s second hippest neighbourhood”
Join us Torontonians on our favourite weekend ritual, as we start our day with a cup of wake-up juice and the best croissant in the city – fresh out of the oven, of course. Then it’s off for a Korean steamed bun, an Italian Bomba, Syrian manaeesh, a treat from the best butcher shop in Toronto, a pork belly sandwich and an awesome eggs benny to round out the feast. Of course, we have to take the edge off with a classic Canadian cocktail – the Bloody Caesar. We finish with a sweet treat at
Toronto’s best chocolatier. Can you think of a better way to spend a Sunday? We can’t!
Join us! It’s easy like Sunday morning.
- What's Included
- All preselected Food & Drink.
- Restaurant Taxes & Gratuities.
- Small-group walking tour with local food & drink expert guide.
- Vegetarian Options are available on request.
- Gluten Free & Vegan options may be available. Please inquire at time of booking.
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at time of booking.
- What's Not Included
- Tour guide gratuities, at your discretion
- Souvenirs and personal items
- Any extra food and/or drinks you may wish to purchase
- Transportation to and from tour starting/ending point
- Important Information
- Tours run in all weather conditions; please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable footwear
- Baby strollers may not fit in all restaurants and may require being left outside
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government-issued photo ID
- Please note tickets are final sale and are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable. If you absolutely cannot make it, please feel free to give them to a friend or relative. They will love you for it
- If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date you may do so by calling our office at 416-699-7784 at least 7 days in advance of your regularly scheduled tour date. A $15.00 fee per guest will apply. We are sorry but we cannot exchange tickets for tours scheduled within 7 days
- The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time. If you are lost or running late, please call 416-699-7784