St. Lawrence Market has been around longer than Canada and the city of Toronto itself, making it a must-see for locals and tourists. Come try some tasty market classics!
What’s Featured: Enjoy a VIP Dining experience in one of Toronto’s trendiest neighbourhoods.
The Food & Drink: Enjoy 9 Tastings at 3 eateries paired with cocktails and wines.
Meeting Point: Meet outside of Starbucks on the northwest corner of Queen St. & Ossington Ave.
Time: Sunday at 6 p.m.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Tour the former meatpacking district
The Ossington Strip of today is much different from when it all started back in late 1700’s. First surveyed by Isa Danforth as a way to get to London Ontario, and once home to Toronto’s meatpacking district, it has transformed itself into a bustling restaurant scene with some of the city’s most notable chefs at the stoves. A huge hit with millennials, the strip offers something for everyone! The list includes a craft brewery, tapas bars, cocktail lounges, live music venues, a butcher shop by day/wine bar by night, and of course, an overall amazing food scene.
Our jovial guide is eager to give you the inside scoop on the hood as you learn about its somewhat dark history and its connection to the Martin Luther King assassination. By the end of the night, you might feel full from 9 tasty dishes and a variety of adult beverages to accompany your meal. If you’re a cocktail lover be sure to order the cedar smoked, bacon-infused old fashioned…it is epic!
Hit Toronto’s trendiest neighbourhood with us!
- What's Included
- All preselected food and drink
- Restaurant taxes and gratuities
- Small group walking tour with local food and drink expert guide
- Vegetarian options are available upon request
- Gluten-free and vegan options may be available. Please inquire at time of booking
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at time of booking
- What's Not Included
- Tour guide gratuities, at your discretion
- Souvenirs and personal items
- Any extra food and/or drinks you may wish to purchase
- Transportation to and from tour starting/ending point
- Important Information
- Tours run in all weather conditions; please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable footwear
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government-issued photo ID
- Please note tickets are final sale and are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable. If you absolutely cannot make it, please feel free to give them to a friend or relative. They will love you for it
- If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date you may do so by calling our office at 416-699-7784 at least 7 days in advance of your regularly scheduled tour date. A $15.00 fee per guest will apply. We are sorry but we cannot exchange tickets for tours scheduled within 7 days
- The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time. If you are lost or running late, please call 416-699-7784