St. Lawrence Market has been around longer than Canada and the city of Toronto itself, making it a must-see for locals and tourists. Come try some tasty market classics!
What’s Featured: Taste regional Italian food from Sicily to Calabria
The Food & Drink: Enjoy 12 dishes and 3 drinks at 3 family owned restaurants.
Meeting Point: Grace – College Parkette on the northwest corner of College St. & Grace St. Next to Scotia Bank.
Time: Tuesday at 7 p.m.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Visit one of Toronto’s most beloved neighbourhoods
Discover a quaint 24 seat pasta & wine bar opened almost 20 years ago with recipes inspired by the owner’s 86 year old Italian Nonna. Visit small, local, family-owned places that make everything from scratch, with the freshest of ingredients and tons of love.
Our founder and Chief Eating Officer will take you to all his fave places – The places where he eats himself when he is not guiding tours. This is the real chef’s tour of Little Italy. Be treated as a VIP and friend as we visit three restaurants, sample 12 dishes and pair them with some of the chef’s favourite wines.
- What's Included
- All preselected food and drink
- Restaurant taxes and gratuities
- Small group walking tour with local food and drink expert guide
- Vegetarian options are available upon request
- Gluten-free and vegan options may be available. Please inquire at time of booking
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at time of booking
- What's Not Included
- Tour guide gratuities, at your discretion
- Souvenirs and personal items
- Any extra food and/or drinks you may wish to purchase
- Transportation to and from tour starting/ending point
- Important Information
- Tours run in all weather conditions; please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable footwear
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government-issued photo ID
- Please note tickets are final sale and are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable. If you absolutely cannot make it, please feel free to give them to a friend or relative. They will love you for it
- If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date you may do so by calling our office at 416-699-7784 at least 7 days in advance of your regularly scheduled tour date. A $15.00 fee per guest will apply. We are sorry but we cannot exchange tickets for tours scheduled within 7 days
- The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time. If you are lost or running late, please call 416-699-7784