Tour and taste your way through what was once the largest distillery in the world. Get a behind the scenes tour of a modern working distillery and taste flights of artisanal spirits.
What’s Featured: Tour one of North America’s largest and oldest Indian Bazaars. Experience Pakistani, Indian and Hakka cuisine
The Food & Drink: Enjoy 10 tastings at 5 eateries.
Meeting Point: Outside of Lahore Tikka House, 1365 Gerrard St. East on the south side between Greenwood & Ashdale Avenue
Time: Saturday at 6 p.m.
Duration: 3 hours
North America’s largest South Asian ethnic market
Learn where to buy spices and how to pick the perfect mango! See how naan bread is cooked and taste it fresh from the tandoor oven. Eat Indian street food and kabobs. Drink Indian beer and mango lassi. Taste Modern Pakistani as well as dishes from the four corners of India including Hakka cuisine typically prepared on the china/India border. Enjoy the best butter chicken in Toronto – it’s not a traditional Indian dish but one that was concocted for the British when India was part of the British Empire.
- What's Included
- All preselected food and drink
- Restaurant taxes and gratuities
- Small group walking tour with local food and drink expert guide
- Vegetarian & Halal options are available on request.
- Gluten-free and vegan options may be available for a small surcharge. Please inquire at time of booking
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at time of booking
- What's Not Included
- Tour guide gratuities, at your discretion
- Souvenirs and personal items
- Any extra food and/or drinks you may wish to purchase
- Transportation to and from tour starting/ending point
- Important Information
- Tours run in all weather conditions; please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable footwear
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government-issued photo ID
- Please note tickets are final sale and are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable. If you absolutely cannot make it, please feel free to give them to a friend or relative. They will love you for it
- If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date you may do so by calling our office at 416-699-7784 at least 7 days in advance of your regularly scheduled tour date. A $15.00 fee per guest will apply. We are sorry but we cannot exchange tickets for tours scheduled within 7 days
- The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time. If you are lost or running late, please call 416-699-7784