Taste the best butter chicken in Toronto paired with India’s original Cheetah beer. Buy spices, learn to pick the perfect mango and taste the four corners of India.
What’s Featured: Taste your way through Caribbean, Mexican, Portuguese and Latin American neighbourhoods
The Food & Drink: Enjoy 8 dishes & 2 drinks at 6 different eateries
Meeting Point: Southwest Corner of Dundas St. West and Spadina Avenue in front of the Dragon City Mall- 280 Spadina Ave.
Time: Friday and Saturday at 3 p.m.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit one of Toronto’s most eclectic neighbourhoods
Recognized in 2006 as a National Historic Site, the outdoor market bordered by Little Italy and China Town has come a long way since its early beginnings as a British war hero’s estate. Without a doubt, the Kensington Market tour encompasses the most multicultural few blocks you will find anywhere in the city! Today, the bohemian lifestyle and Rastafarian culture are a sharp contrast to an area that once served as a hub of Jewish worship, trade, and commerce.
Get your taste buds ready as we eat our way through the decades of immigrant cultures that have left their mark on this truly unique part of Toronto. Tasting everything from jerk chicken to good old Canadian comfort food, we run the gamut that includes Caribbean, Mexican, Hawaiian, and Latin American treats to name but a few of our stops.
Book now! Your taste buds will thank you.
- What's Included
- All preselected food and drink
- Restaurant taxes and gratuities
- Small group walking tour with local food and drink expert guide
- Vegetarian options are available upon request
- Gluten-free and vegan options may be available for a small surcharge. Please inquire at time of booking
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at time of booking
- What's Not Included
- Tour guide gratuities, at your discretion
- Souvenirs and personal items
- Any extra food and/or drinks you may wish to purchase
- Transportation to and from tour starting/ending point
- Important Information
- Tours run in all weather conditions; please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable footwear
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government-issued photo ID
- Please note tickets are final sale and are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable. If you absolutely cannot make it, please feel free to give them to a friend or relative. They will love you for it
- If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date you may do so by calling our office at 416-699-7784 at least 7 days in advance of your regularly scheduled tour date. A $15.00 fee per guest will apply. We are sorry but we cannot exchange tickets for tours scheduled within 7 days
- The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time. If you are lost or running late, please call 416-699-7784