St. Lawrence Market has been around longer than Canada and the city of Toronto itself, making it a must-see for locals and tourists. Come try some tasty market classics!
What’s Featured: Enjoy a four-course traditional Maritime lobster dinner in historical St. Lawrence Market. A night filled with sharing recipes, cooking demonstrations and a fisherman’s feast.
The Food & Drink: The dinner features fresh caught seafood such as Lobster, Mussels and Buck A Shuck Oyster Bar for Charity. Taste classic East Coast sides such as Chef Scott’s award-wining Clam Chowder, fresh Baked Rolls, Ontario Farm Fresh Corn, PEI Potato Salad, Crisp Coleslaw and Market Fresh Dessert.
Meeting Point: St. Lawrence Market Kitchen, 2nd floor, 93 Front St. East
Time: Selected dates at 6 p.m.
Duration: 3.5 hours
A night filled with sharing recipes, cooking demonstrations and a fisherman’s feast
Enjoy a four-course traditional Maritime lobster dinner in historical St. Lawrence Market. Join Chef Scott of Toronto Food Tours as he teams up with St. Lawrence Market to bring you a traditional East Coast Kitchen Party. An unforgettable culinary experience awaits you in a 216-year-old historical public market, named “Best Food Market in the World” by National Geographic. Listen as our chefs tickles your taste buds, share recipes and show you how to crack and eat a delicious, freshly cooked lobster. Then, sit back, relax and enjoy a fisherman’s feast, washed down with a cold beverage.
- An interactive presentation on lobster fishing, with tips on cooking lobster and tricks to eating it
- Chowder Cooking Demonstration
- Fresh Baked Rolls
- A cup of Chef Scott’s award-winning clam chowder
- A Bucket of Steamed PEI Mussels
- A Succulent 1 ½ LB freshly cooked whole lobster
- Delicious PEI Potato Salad and Crisp Coleslaw
- Ontario Farm Fresh Corn
- Market Fresh Dessert
- Buck A Shuck Oyster Bar for Charity
- A cash bar featuring Ontario wines and craft beers
- Traditional Maritime Music
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government-issued photo ID
- Please note tickets are final sale and are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable. If you absolutely cannot make it, please feel free to give them to a friend or relative. They will love you for it.
- If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date you may do so by calling our office at 416-699-7784 at least 7 days in advance of your regularly scheduled tour date. A $15.00 fee per guest will apply. We are sorry but we cannot exchange tickets for tours scheduled within 7 days
- The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time. If you are lost or running late, please call 416-699-7784