Toronto’s east end is having a brewery boom. Join us as we hit some of the coolest breweries, brewpubs bottle shops and cideries along historic Queen Street East.
What’s Featured: Luxury motor coach transportation, grab n’ go breakfast, visit 4 wineries and have lunch in the vineyard, a visit to Canada’s last cooperage (barrel maker), and a craft vinegar cellar tasting.
The Food & Drinks: Local cheese and charcuterie, Prince Edward County wood-fired pizza, farm fresh salad, homemade donuts and 12 local Ontario wines.
Meeting Point: Outside Union Station (65 Front St. West) at the clock
Time: Selected Saturdays (March – November) with pick up at 8:30 am
Duration: 12 hours
Tour the fastest growing wine region in Canada
From the roaring barley days of the late 1800s to a stint as Canada’s canning capital to its present-day incarnation as the fastest growing wine region in Canada, Prince Edward County is a must-see. First settled by indigenous people more than 2000 years ago, PEC is steeped in history and is home to several significant archeological sites. Located on the shores of Lake Ontario, the region features over 40 wineries, local food producers, fabulous restaurants, and artisans.
This full-day tour includes round-trip luxury transportation, grab-and-go breakfast, visits to 4 wineries, 12 wine tastings, lunch overlooking the vineyard, a chance to interact with the winemakers. A visit to Canada’s last cooperage (barrel maker), and a craft vinegar tasting (trust us you’ll love it) in a barn from the 1800s. We’ll satisfy your sweet tooth with a stop at a roadside stand to savour country fresh homemade donuts.
Come experience the bounty of the county, its magnificent views and small town country feel. Spend your day with us in picturesque PEC!
- Full day tour with luxury motor coach transportation.
- Morning coffee
- Grab-and-go breakfast
- Lunch overlooking the vineyard
- 12 wine tastings
- Complimentary beverages on board
- Winery taxes and gratuities
- Small-group tour with local food and drink expert guide
- Vegetarian options available upon request
- Gluten-free and vegan options may be available. Please inquire at time of booking
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at time of booking
- Tour guide gratuities, at your discretion
- Souvenirs and personal items
- Any extra food and/or drinks you may wish to purchase
- Transportation to and from tour starting/ending point
- Tours run in all weather conditions; please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable footwear
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government-issued photo ID
- We reserve the right to refuse service to guests that may accidentally have had one too many. No refunds will be issued
- Please note tickets are final sale and are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable. If you absolutely cannot make it, please feel free to give them to a friend or relative. They will love you for it
- If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date you may do so by calling our office at 416-699-7784 at least 7 days in advance of your regularly scheduled tour date. A $15.00 fee per guest will apply. We are sorry but we cannot exchange tickets for tours scheduled within 7 days
- The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time. If you are lost or running late, please call 416-699-7784