Step into the underbelly of the city as we discover a world of gin joints, cocktail lounges and secret bars on a late night drink tour curated by a chef and a bar owner.
What’s Featured: Visit the east ends original gastropub. Discover a hidden brewery just steps off of Queen. Indulge in a trendy urban cider house. Visit one of the coolest new microbreweries in the east end.
The Food & Drink: Depending on your choices you can have 4 pints or 12 tastings. Oysters, Pate, stout marinated ribs, apple butter barbecue chicken wings, cider braised pulled pork poutine.
Meeting Point: Northwest corner of Queen and Broadview – outside the Broadview Hotel
Time: Sunday at 4 p.m.
Duration: 4 hours
Drink your way through the historic East End
Great things are brewing in Toronto’s historic east end! As the craft beer scene explodes and the west end of the city becomes saturated, brewers are setting up shop in the east and brewing some of the best suds in the city. This 4 hour curated beer and bites tour will take you to some of the newest and best breweries in the city. Go behind the scene’s of local breweries tasting pilsners, stouts, saisons, IPA’s and lagers. Explore a hidden laneway with a tucked away brewhouse. Learn the basics of brewing and some beer history too! Taste how beer and food can perfectly complement each other. Whether you’re a beer aficionado or a beer novice, this tour offers something for everyone!
Your beer crazed guide will give you a brief history of the city and an introduction to Toronto’s craft beer scene. You will enjoy beer tastings paired with multiple food samples to tempt your taste buds. Don’t worry, you’ll be quite full at the end!
- What's Included
- All preselected food and drink
- Restaurant taxes and gratuities
- Small group walking tour with local food and drink expert guide
- Vegetarian options are available upon request
- Gluten-free and vegan options may be available for a small surcharge. Please inquire at time of booking
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at time of booking
- What's Not Included
- Tour guide gratuities, at your discretion
- Souvenirs and personal items
- Any extra food and/or drinks you may wish to purchase
- Transportation to and from tour starting/ending point
- Important Information
- Tours run in all weather conditions; please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable footwear
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government-issued photo ID
- Please note tickets are final sale and are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable. If you absolutely cannot make it, please feel free to give them to a friend or relative. They will love you for it
- If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date you may do so by calling our office at 416-699-7784 at least 7 days in advance of your regularly scheduled tour date. A $15.00 fee per guest will apply. We are sorry but we cannot exchange tickets for tours scheduled within 7 days
- The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time. If you are lost or running late, please call 416-699-7784