This class is designed to give you a new appreciation of some of our favourite delicacies. Learn to pair these tasty treats, make the perfect cheese board, and more.
What’s Featured: Visit 4 of the finest cocktail bars in Toronto including 2 on the top 10 list.
The Food & Drink: 4 Artisanal Cocktails along with a late night Chinatown Feast
Meeting Point: Northeast corner of Dundas St. & Ossington Ave
Time: Every second Saturday from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Duration: 4 hours
Discover Toronto’s latest drink trends
When darkness falls, a whole new world springs to life as the bar scene comes alive. Step into the secret bars of the city as we embark on a late night drink tour curated by a chef and a bar owner.
Are you a classic cocktail drinker or do you prefer something a little more exotic? Taste a bacon-infused cedar-smoked old-fashioned, and visit a cocktail bar affectionately known as “the pineapple” to the locals, where there is no such thing as a cocktail menu, and they just make it up as they go. Hang out at a speakeasy and visit a secret bar in one of the city’s hippest neighbourhoods. End the night with a veritable late night feast in Chinatown at a local hangout frequented by off-duty chefs and bartenders.
- What's Included
- All preselected food and drink
- Restaurant taxes and gratuities
- Small group walking tour with local food and drink expert guide
- Vegetarian options are available upon request
- Gluten-free and vegan options may be available. Please inquire at time of booking
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at time of booking
- What's Not Included
- Tour guide gratuities, at your discretion
- Souvenirs and personal items
- Any extra food and/or drinks you may wish to purchase
- Transportation to and from tour starting/ending point
- Important Information
- Tours run in all weather conditions; please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved; please wear comfortable footwear
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government-issued photo ID
- Please note tickets are final sale and are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable. If you absolutely cannot make it, please feel free to give them to a friend or relative. They will love you for it
- If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date you may do so by calling our office at 416-699-7784 at least 7 days in advance of your regularly scheduled tour date. A $15.00 fee per guest will apply. We are sorry but we cannot exchange tickets for tours scheduled within 7 days
- The tour leaves promptly at the designated start time. If you are lost or running late, please call 416-699-7784