Perfect your shucking skills (18 oysters included) and learn how oysters pair with spirits, champagne, white wine, craft beer, and cocktails as the afternoon progresses.
What’s Featured: Discover new and old world wines. Learn the story of chocolate from bean to bar. Understand the cheese making process, styles and aging.
The Food & Drink: Pair Candian wines, chocolates, and cheeses
Meeting Point: The Peasant Table, 782 Queen Street East
Time: Selected Sundays at 1:00 pm
Duration: 3 hours
Discover the ins and outs of wine, cheese and chocolate pairing
Indulge yourself in the three simple pleasures that stimulate the senses, tickle the taste buds and please the palate. Wine. Cheese. Chocolate. Learn how each one is made, the dos and don’ts of pairings, proper tasting methods, and terminology – but most of all, how to enjoy each of these classic favourites separately or together. Gain an understanding of flights, vertical tastings and how to make the perfect cheese board. This is a fun-filled way to spend an afternoon and enhance your culinary education.
Cheers to cheese, chocolate, and wine!
- What's Included
- An expert instructor
- A wide variety of cheese, chocolate, charcuterie and wines.
- Restaurant taxes and gratuities
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at time of booking
- What's Not Included
- Tour guide gratuities, at your discretion
- Souvenirs and personal items
- Any extra food and/or drinks you may wish to purchase
- Transportation to and from tour starting/ending point
- Important Information
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government-issued photo ID
- Please note tickets are final sale and are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable. If you absolutely cannot make it, please feel free to give them to a friend or relative. They will love you for it
- If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date you may do so by calling our office at 416-699-7784 at least 7 days in advance of your regularly scheduled tour date. A $15.00 fee per guest will apply. We are sorry but we cannot exchange tickets for tours scheduled within 7 days
- The class starts promptly at the designated start time. If you are lost or running late, please call 416-699-7784