Join Chef Scott and pitmaster Jason Rees for an evening of classic BBQ smoking – low and slow. Learn about different woods, smokers, and charcoals, and enjoy craft beer pairings.
What’s Featured: Learn kitchen tips from a professional chef and discover how a chef shops for the freshest ingredients
The Food & Drink: Enjoy a five-course dinner that you helped shop for and prepare paired with craft beer and Ontario Wines.
Meeting Point: St. Lawrence Market Kitchen, 2nd floor, 93 Front St. East
Time: Selected Fridays at 6:00 pm and Saturdays at 4:00 pm
Duration: 4.5 hours
Learn kitchen tips and tricks from a professional chef
Friday nights never tasted so good! Join Chef Scott at the historic St. Lawrence Market as we shop and cook for an interactive five-course dinner party paired with local Ontario wines. Explore the market, meet the merchants and discover fresh, local ingredients as we fill our shopping bags with tasty treats that will soon be turned into a gourmet feast! We use the Market Kitchen on the mezzanine level of the St. Lawrence Market – think of it as your own personal restaurant for the evening. This is a truly unique venue with some of the best views in Toronto. Shop and help prepare a delicious dinner while learning tips and tricks from a professional chef. Gather your foodie friends for a cooking class like no other. This class makes a great date night or night out with friends!
Discover your inner chef with our St. Lawrence Market cooking classes!
- Welcome champagne or selected cocktail
- St. Lawrence Market tour
- Five-course meal
- Beer & wine
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at time of booking
- Tour guide gratuities, at your discretion
- Souvenirs and personal items
- Any extra food and/or drinks you may wish to purchase
- Transportation to and from tour starting/ending point
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government-issued photo ID
- Please note tickets are final sale and are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable. If you absolutely cannot make it, please feel free to give them to a friend or relative. They will love you for it
- If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date you may do so by calling our office at 416-699-7784 at least 7 days in advance of your regularly scheduled tour date. A $15.00 fee per guest will apply. We are sorry but we cannot exchange tickets for tours scheduled within 7 days
- The class starts promptly at the designated start time. If you are lost or running late, please call 416-699-7784