Shop for all the freshest ingredients and cook with Chef Scott at the St. Lawrence Market! Nothing tastes as good as the food you prepared with old and new friends.
What’s Featured: Chef Scott & pitmaster Jason Rees of the Pork Ninja’s Competition BBQ Team and owner of Earlscourt BBQ share the secrets of real southern BBQ.
The Food & Drink: Brisket, Chicken, Ribs and Pork Butt paired with 3 Ontario craft beers
Meeting Point: Earlscourt BBQ, 1278 St. Clair West
Time: Mondays every other month at 6 p.m.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Master the art of BBQ and Smoking – slow and low
Take your backyard BBQ game up a notch with our Smoking 101 class! Learn the art of low and slow BBQ from Jason Rees, international, award-winning pitmaster, chef/owner of Earlscourt BBQ and self-proclaimed “pork ninja” Jason will cover the entire smoking process as well as different types of smokers, woods, and charcoals while telling stories about life in the kitchen and BBQ circuit. Learn how to cook ribs, chicken, brisket, pork butt and more. Master the art of brining and injecting and get tips and tricks to help you get a perfect smoke ring. The best part about this class is sampling all of the flavourful meat we cooked during this interactive workshop, along with local craft beers and Ontario wine. This class will have you smoking like a true pitmaster!
Let’s get smokin’!
- What's Included
- Two expert instructors
- Everything we cook. We eat.
- Three craft beers or soft drinks (if preferred)
- Restaurant taxes and gratuities
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at time of booking
- What's Not Included
- Tour guide gratuities, at your discretion
- Any extra food and/or drinks you may wish to purchase
- Transportation to and from tour starting/ending point
- Important Information
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government-issued photo ID
- Please note tickets are final sale and are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable. If you absolutely cannot make it, please feel free to give them to a friend or relative. They will love you for it
- If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date you may do so by calling our office at 416-699-7784 at least 7 days in advance of your regularly scheduled tour date. A $15.00 fee per guest will apply. We are sorry but we cannot exchange tickets for tours scheduled within 7 days
- The class starts promptly at the designated start time. If you are lost or running late, please call 416-699-7784