Join Chef Scott and pitmaster Jason Rees for an evening of classic BBQ smoking – low and slow. Learn about different woods, smokers, and charcoals, and enjoy craft beer pairings.
What’s Featured: Learn tips and tricks from a professional chef and all the secrets of perfect backyard grilling on the barbecue.
The Food & Drink: Feast on chicken, steak, pork fish, sausage, grilled vegetables and all the fixins. Paired with craft beer and wine.
Meeting Point: The Peasant Table, 782 Queen St. East
Time: Select Sundays April to October at 1:00 pm
Duration: 3.5 hours
BBQ Grilling 101
Here is your chance to become king or queen of the ‘que. This class includes everything you need to know to be a backyard BBQ champion – taught by a BBQ expert. Learn all the basics: dry rubs, mop sauces, marinades, brining, homemade BBQ sauce and much more. Grill steaks, chicken, fish, pork, and vegetables like a pro. Say goodbye to overcooked steaks or dried out chicken. Be the envy of all your friends as you cook their steak exactly how they like it. The best thing about this class is we get to eat our homework – everything we grilled together.
- An expert instructor
- Selected food and drinks
- Restaurant taxes and gratuities
- Please indicate any dietary restrictions or food allergies at time of booking
- Instructor gratuities, at your discretion
- Any extra food and/or drinks you may wish to purchase
- Transportation to and from tour starting/ending point
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government-issued photo ID
- Please note tickets are final sale and are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferable. If you absolutely cannot make it, please feel free to give them to a friend or relative. They will love you for it
- If you wish to exchange your tickets for another date you may do so by calling our office at 416-699-7784 at least 7 days in advance of your regularly scheduled tour date. A $15.00 fee per guest will apply. We are sorry but we cannot exchange tickets for tours scheduled within 7 days
- The class starts promptly at the designated start time. If you are lost or running late, please call 416-699-7784